Camp will be here before you know it. Here is some information about payments. We will send our more information about electives to sign-up for and have a special meeting to fill out and notarize permission forms in May.
Payments Coming Up
Centrifuge in Florida for rising 9th – 12th grade grads.
- Total Cost to church is $310 (most of you have given money toward that total already. If you are going to Centrifuge and you paid $100 deposit, please make the NEXT payment of $100 due Sunday, May 6th, and final payment of $110 due Sunday June 3rd
- If you need that payment schedule broken down into small chunks of $50 for example, please contact Dawn or Diane.
- Also, if you have a scholarship arranged, know that the numbers are probably different for you.
Crossings Camp in Kentucky (outside of louisville)
- Cost of Crossings (6th and 7th grade) $230
- If you are going to Crossings and you paid $100 deposit, please make next payment of $100 due Sunday, May 6th, and final payment of $30 due Sunday June 3rd
- Chaperone payments for both camps are also due by Sunday, June 3rd. Chaperones for both camps will owe $100.
Please give your payment to Dawn Bilbrey or turn into the payment box outside the office. It is never ideal to give Kevin your money, especially in the middle of the normal chaos of Wednesday night and Sunday morning activities.
You can also make a payment online by clicking here.
If you have any questions about your final balance please contact Dawn Bilbrey 859-576-0272 or Diane Baker, Financial Secretary 859-873-7338
Please watch for upcoming dates for parent camp meetings.